Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mother's Day Inspired Kit

I've taken somewhat of a "break" lately! I had surgery, and I've been desperately trying to keep up with life! Scrapping and blogging have kind of had to take a back seat for a little while.

But life is going good again and I'm back! :)

Right before I went in for surgery I joined another CT. One of my digital scrapbooking friends, Mara, has joined the designing world, and I am happy to help her promote her beautiful kits.

This coming Saturday Mara has a beautiful Mothers Day kit coming out called "A special lady". I have already done one layout with this kit, and I have to tell you it really is GORGEOUS!

So here is your sneak peak:



Check back here and also at Brownie Scraps on Saturday May 1st for the full kit reveal!

Until Saturday...Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment