Friday, May 14, 2010

Keric's very own kit - Mud Pie

I love Jackie over at Jacabean designs for SO many reasons, and now I have another reason to add to the list! Jackie offered to design a kit especially for each one of her CT members. All we had to do was come up with the color pallette, theme and a name. If you know anything about designing, and I know very LITTLE, those three parts are by far the easiest!

So I asked if she would do a kit that was totally ALL boy for Keric. I asked if it could be done in May because his birthday is May 17th. She asked me a couple questions here and there, and Mud Pie was born!



She says she isn't very good at boy kits, but I LOVE this kit, and I think she did an awesome job! Thank you Jackie!

Here are two of the layouts I have done:





Head over to Brownie Scraps and check out this all boy kit! OH! and if you buy this and any other of Jackie's kits before Monday they are 35% off! :) Have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks Natalee! This one was really fun to make, and I love how it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete