Saturday, September 25, 2010

Essence of Fall and Spooky Alley

Angie from Down This Road Designs has a new kit out this weekend and a "new" re-vamped kit out! The first kit that Angie has out is called "Essence of Fall".



I LOVE the colors in this kit! It's so masculine, yet amazingly beautiful! It really captures not only the colors of fall, but the feelings of fall! It's well...amazing!

So here are a few of the layouts I have done with this kit. I can't seem to stop scrapping with it, so I'm sure you'll see more than these three!








The next kit is a "re-vamped" kit called Spooky Alley. YES! It's time to get ready for Halloween already!



This kit is so cute! I love how "kid friendly" it is, and it was perfect to scrap Keric's Halloween Costume from last year!



Each of these kits are 25% off right now at Brownie Scraps, so head on over and check them out!

Have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment