Saturday, November 14, 2009

All Aboard the Jacabean CT Train!!



I hope you all have had a great trip on the Jacabean Designs CT train. I am your last stop on your "trip". Hopefully you have found us all and are well on your way to finishing up this wonderful collab kit! If you have missed a couple, don't worry, all the links are posted at the end of this post! :)

My contribution to this kit are 4 clusters for you to use in your layouts. I did two for all of your boy pages and two for all of your girl pages, and here they are.






and here are the links to download them:
Little Girl Cluster 1
Little Girl Cluster 2
Little Boy Cluster 1
Little Boy Cluster 2


Last but not least, here is a layout I did using this kit:



Enjoy this wonderful fun kit! Please check our blogs often for updates, freebies, and hopefully MORE CT blog trains!

I hope you enjoyed your "trip". Thanks for riding along!

If you missed any of the stops along the way, here they are again.

Angie
Carrie
Hildur
Irma
Jackie
Kristen
Mandy
Mara
Natalee

Don't forget to leave each of us some "love"! We may just put another train together if we gather enough fans! :)

Happy Scrapping!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cute clusters :) I love that LO too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's some love to the fantastic people of this blog train! I just love all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your part of this wonderful kit! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really sweet clusters, I love this kit for babies.

    ReplyDelete