Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!!

Happy DSD to all you scrappers out there! I hope you all have taken some time out to scrap, and have also taken advantage of all the great deals out there this week!

I have a couple suggestions for you to pick up this weekend. JennCK Designs came out with TWO brand new kits this weekend. That's not even the best part though! Not only did she come out with two new kits, her entire store is 50% off this weekend only! So you can pick up these two amazing kits, for basically the price of ONE! I know...I love DSD too! :)

Her first kit that was released is Blessings. This has a very Fall/Thanksgiving feel to it. It's great to scrap all those playing in the leaves pictures you have lying around. The other great thing about this kit, is that you get the word art free, if you buy this weekend. Here is the preview of her Blessings kit.



Here are two Layouts I did with this kit:





Here second kit released this weekend is called Forest Frost. This kit is on my list of very favorites! I LOVED working with it. It's great to do all your "winter" photos, Christmas photos, or just playing in the snow photos!

Here is the preview:



Isn't that CUTE!?! Here are the two layouts I did with this one:



No comments:

Post a Comment