Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Joyful Hearts and Easy Bake Templates #2

Jackie from Jacabean Designs has released another great kit called "Joyful Hearts" AND another great template pack!


Joyful Hearts is a very soft elegant kit, with great colors! I love all the blue and red in this kit! I really want to do a 4th of July layout with this kit...when I have a few extra minutes! :)




I settled on doing Keric's last day of swimming pictures, since his towel matched the colors. :) I LOVE how this layout turned out. It almost makes the whole swimming lesson experience worth it. :)



Are you ready for templates now???




Last month was my anniversary and my sweet husband brought me flowers...but not just ANY flowers, he brought me an arrangement made out of the same flowers as my wedding bouquet. So I had to scrap them, and Jackie's templates fit perfectly. Of course I HAD to use Daisy Days since that kit was totally made for my wedding pictures. :)




Head on over to Brownie Scraps and check out Joyful Hearts and Easy Bake Templates!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment