Monday, July 19, 2010

Lazy Daisy

I went to WY a couple weeks ago for a family reunion, and I am just NOW getting caught up on showing you some of the amazing kits I have had the opportunity to work with the past couple of weeks.

The first kit I got to play with was "Lazy Daisy" from Scrappin Daisies.




I LOVE the colors in this kit. They are so soft and pretty, and I am a sucker for Daisies. They always remind me of the movie "You've Got Mail". The daisy is such a "happy flower!" :)

As luck would have it, while I was in WY we did a little hike and the pictures seemed to go just perfectly with this kit. Sadly, we didn't see any daisies on our hike, but it was still very beautiful!





This kit is found over at Brownie Scraps. Head on over and check it out! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment