Friday, August 6, 2010

Spice of Life

Jackie from Jacabean Designs has a new kit out TODAY! It's called "Spice of Life".



I LOVE this kit because it is full of black and white, two of my very favorite colors to scrap with, and also because of the splash of orange! It makes this kit very unique and very versatile!

Here is the layout I scrapped with this kit.



It just so happened that I was going through kind of a hard time in my life when Jackie introduced us to this kit, and this kit fit PERFECTLY with not only my picture, but with my feelings and my mood! In many ways, this kit helped me get through a rough patch in life!

Right now Spice of Life is 25% off! So hurry over to Brownie Scraps and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, HUGS Natalee! I'm glad this kit worked so well for you. Nothing like a little scrap-therapy, right?

    ReplyDelete