Saturday, November 13, 2010

Many Blessings Re-Release

Jackie of Jacabean Designs came out with an amazing kit called "Many Blessings" last Thanksgiving, and because of having to move, along with everything else going on in her busy life, she is re-releasing this great Thanksgiving kit!



I loved this kit last year, and I STILL love it! It was so much fun to go dig it out and work with it again! In fact I love it so much, I did my very first hybrid project with it!

I made three wooden blocks using the "Blessed", "Thankful", and "Family Time" elements in her kit.



My husband has been finishing our basement, so I found some great wood scraps, and cut three 4x4 blocks about an inch to 2 inches thick.

I then filed the sides to give them a "rounded corner" look, and then sanded them with sand paper. After I was happy with the filing and sanding, I stained them and let them dry overnight.

I then sized the elements to the size I wanted them, and printed them out. I cut them out, and then mod podged them onto the wood. I'm really happy with how they turned out, and they look so cute sitting on my shelf!

I also did a layout with this kit. Here is my layout:



If you missed this great kit last year, make sure you head over to Jackie's store and grab it!

Have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Natalee- I believe you are the winner for the Persnickety Log your Memory Giveaway?
    http://www.persnicketyprint.blogspot.com/
    If so- email me us with your mailing info!
    info@persnicketyprints.com

    ReplyDelete