Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Oh my goodness! I am so glad that the Holiday's are over and that I can finally get back to my routine! I apologize for the lack of posts this last month!

I have a really fun kit to show you to help you scrap all your New Years Eve pictures. It's the January Bakers Dozen and it's called "Ringing it In". I LOVE the colors in this kit. It's so fun, yet very elegant!



The great thing about this kit is that you can grab it for FREE when you spend $10 or more at Brownie Scraps, and if your anything like me...you will not have a hard time spending $10! :)

A great way to spend your $10 is to join Brownie Scraps January Addicts.



This month is hosted by Ramona, and it's already SUCH a blast! She has some amazing kits for you, and some great challenges for the month! The Addicts membership is $10 and you get the Mega kit "The Climb" along with the climb add on AND a free kit not yet released at Brownie Scraps.

So for $10 you can get your membership to January Addicts and then since you spent $10 you get "Ringing it in" for FREE! Great deal huh?

Here is a layout I did with "Ringing it In" and guess what???? I got Layout of the Day for it!! :) I love when I finish a layout that I really LOVE, and someone else loves it too! Makes ya feel good!



Hope you all had a very HAPPY new year, be sure to check back for some fun freebies coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment