Saturday, January 23, 2010

Change of Heat, Vintage Meadow and Feature It Template Pack

Jenn has two new kits AND a Template Pack to show off today!

The first kit is "Change of Heart". This kit was a collab that Jenn did with Designer friend Genia Beana.



I am SO IN LOVE with this kit!! I love the colors, the awesome silver/chrome elements and the masculine feel that it has! I think it's a great spin on a different kind of Valentines day kit! Who said Valentines day has to always be pink, red, and white? :)

Here are two of the layouts I did with this kit.




The second kit that Jenn has is called Vintage Meadow.



This has a very soft and elegant feel to it. Perfect for all of your old photo's which sadly I did not have. :) So I kind of took a different approach to it. Here are my layouts for Vintage Meadow.




And finally, if that wasn't enough, Jenn has a new Template pack out too, called "Feature It!"



These are really fun templates! I used template #1 to do this scrap challenge over at Scrapable hosted by Jacabean Designs. The Challenge was "resolutions".

No comments:

Post a Comment