Saturday, January 16, 2010

Heartland

It seems like forever since I've posted anything on this blog, but I guess it's only been a week or so huh? :)

Jenn has a new kit out called Heartland.



Can I just tell you how in LOVE I am with this kit!? I love it for two huge reasons. The first HUGE reason, is that it's a BOY kit! Yea for boy kits!! It seems that sadly the boy kits are harder to find. You can always find blues, greens, browns, and other "boy" colors in kits, but rarely do you find a kit that is ALL boy. Colors, papers, elements, ALL of it...BOY! I LOVE it! Makes my scrapping life so much easier. :)

The second huge reason why I love it is that I had pictures that went PERFECTLY with it. Had I not been on Jenn's CT and given the opportunity to play with it before hand, this absolutely would have been a kit that I would have bought myself!

So all you ladies who have little boys who love tractors, animals, and anything else you find on a farm or petting zoo, head over to Scrapbook Bytes, and pick up Heartland!

Here are the two layouts I did with it. These pictures were taken while we were in Wyoming on my Grandpa's Farm.


No comments:

Post a Comment