Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gentle Love, Birthday Bytes and Midnight Snacks

Jenn has been one busy little bee, and she shows NO signs of slowing down anytime soon! :) That however is just fine with me, because I love being kept on my toes and BUSY!!

This weekend she has a full kit, a "bundle" kit, and a template pack for you. They all can be found at Scrapbook Bytes and Inspiration Lane.

The first one is called Gentle Love. For all of you who LOVE pink and or have little girls, this kit was made just for you!



Here are a couple layouts that I did with this kit.





The second kit for this week is Birthday Bytes which is actually a "bundle". Not only do you get the kit, you get the template that goes along with it!


I LOVE the bright colors in this kit, and since my favorite color is Purple, it was a great kit for me to scrap some birthday pictures, especially this one. :)



And last but not least is her Template pack called Midnight Snack. This template was created with the busy mom in mind. Each Template is designed so that a scrapbook page should not take you more than 30 minutes! I have tried them out, and it's true!! :)



My first Gentle Love Layout was done with template #3 and I had this one done in way under 30 minutes! :)



I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend, and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment