Friday, February 19, 2010

Monsters in My Closet Blog Train



Welcome to the last stop on your blog train ride! I hope you have enjoyed our kit Monsters in the Closet. We all had a really great time making it!

My part of our Monsters kit is the clusters part. Here is a preview of the clusters you can find and a link to where you can download them.




Cluster #1


Cluster #2


Cluster #3


Cluster #4


If you happened to have gotten lost, or if you just want to double check that you picked up all the pieces to our kit, here is a list of all your stops.

Angie
Carrie
Hildur
Jackie
Mandy
Mara
Megan
Natalee

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cute monster clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please spread the love ... this kit is just too adorable! I have 3 little monsters of my own and know I'll get all sorts of use out of it! A big thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable, as is the whole train. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete