Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dragon Dances & Heartbreaker Pack

This weekend Jenn has two more kits along with another store to add to your favorites!

Jenn has teamed up with the new owners over at Scrapable, and will now be selling her amazing kits and templates over there as well as Scrapbook Bytes and Inspiration Lane. So head over to Scrapable and give her a warm welcome, and check out all the new changes happening over there.

Jenn's first new kit is called Dragon Dances. This is a Chinese New Year inspired kit. I love how unique this kit is! It was so much fun to work with! I don't have any kits that look like this, and I'll bet if you go through yours...you wont either! :) I was a little intimidated to work with this kit, because I didn't think I had any pictures that went along with the theme, but the great thing about this kit, and so many of Jenn's kits, is that you can make almost ANY picture work with this kit. This kit gives your pictures a very unique and elegant feel.



Here are the two layouts I did with it.





Her second kit is a package deal. You not only get a kit with papers and elements, you also get a template. I actually used this template to do one of my layouts for Dragon Dances, and it is a great template! Very versatile!




Here is the layout I did with the Heartbreaker Kit.



Isn't my little man a Heartbreaker! I think so! :)


Here is wishing you all a very wonderful week. Happy Chinese New Year and Valentines Day to you all, and of course...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment