Friday, February 19, 2010

Whew! What a GREAT day!

First of all, a BIG thank you for all of you who supported me and my fellow Jacabeanie's with our blog train! I alone had over 150 downloads which was SHOCKING to me! All in all I think it was a huge success, and I know that we all so appreciated all of your wonderful comments! :) Keep an eye out for another blog train. I'm sure we'll get together and do another one as soon as we can.

Second of all, I wanted to let you all know that I am the proud member of another CT and I am VERY excited to be on this team! I am the newest member of Angie's team, Down This Road Designs. Angie and I CT together on Jackie's team, and I have admired her work for quite awhile now. I got brave and asked her if she would be having a CT call anytime soon, and lucky for me she had a spot open and offered it to me! I of course took it!

So be sure to watch for even more amazing kits from Angie!

Last but certainly not least, I was shocked to get an e-mail today telling me that I had gotten Layout of the Day for the second time this week! This time it was for my layout "MOM!" done with Jackie's Penguins kit. That layout is actually one of my favorite ones also, but it's so nice to know that someone else thinks your work is pretty cool too!




I hope you all had as wonderful of a day as I did! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment