Monday, February 7, 2011

Fresh Baked Brownies 2/8/2011

Are you ready for your Fresh Baked Brownies this week?

First up is "Luxury" from Jacabean Designs. This kit is a part of her "Essence of Colors" series.



Of course I LOVE this kit because it is purple, and purple is just my absolute favorite color! This kit was perfect to scrap my brand new fresh water pearls with since the pearls were so dark...they were almost purple!



Next up is Mara Scraps with her kit "Remember Me".



I love the colors in this kit! You can almost do a totally monochromatic layout with this kit if you wanted to, or you can make it more colorful. It's very versatile! I decided to play on the Yellow in my son's shirt with this layout, and make the shirt kind of be the focal point. This kit was perfect for that!



Next is a Hybrid Project from Wendy Bird Designs. I'm still kind of a beginner when it comes to Hybrid, but I'm learning to really love it, and Wendy's templates are SO EASY to use! She makes Hybrid projects seem so simple! :)





This is her Cut-Down Card and I used Ramona's kit "I Still Love You" which also comes out today.





The next kit I have to show you is from Flutterbye Faery Designs called "All in Love". This is the PERFECT Valentines Day kit.



Full of hearts, red, black and pink! It's a great kit to scrap those you love, and all those Valentine day Memories. It would also be an awesome kit to make your OWN Valentines with too. You could use Wendy's card templates! :)

Here is the layout I did:



So head over to Brownie Scraps and pick up ALL these amazing kits, plus many more for 25% off TODAY ONLY!!

Have a wonderful week, and as always...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment