Friday, February 18, 2011

Fresh Baked Brownies 2/15/11

I am so so sorry that I am so behind on my post! I have had this nasty flu bug for a few days, and I am just NOW feeling like maybe I can do something other than sleep and feel sorry for myself. :)

The first kit that came out this week is "Best Wishes" by Angie from Down This Road Designs.



Angie actually let us in on this kit as she was building it! She showed us the pictures that inspired the color palette, and then we got to see the papers and elements that followed. It was SO FUN to watch the kit just come to life! I LOVE this kit, and am so excited to use it over and over again.

I have had this picture of Keric for several months now, and just never really had a kit that I thought went with it. This kit seemed to just FIT! It was so fun to actually get to scrap this memory.



Do you LOVE it?? You can grab it HERE.

The next kit is "Memory Lane" by Bethany aka Scrappin Daisy.



A few weeks ago, my husband and I decided to take the kids Bowling one weekend. It was the first time Keric had ever been, and he LOVED it! In fact I really need to take him again sometime soon. :) He still talks about it! We took TONS of pictures, and when I got home, I realized, I didn't have a Bowling kit to scrap the pictures with!! So I asked Bethany if she would be interested in MAKING one...and thankfully she thought it was a great kit idea, and "Memory Lane" was born!

I have SO MANY pictures to scrap still, but here is one layout that I have finished.



So do you LOVE this one too? You can grab it HERE OR....I am hosting an RAK on Bethany's Blog today for Memory Lane. Head over HERE to enter to win it.

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend, and of course...Happy Scrapping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment