Friday, February 4, 2011

Fresh Baked GingerScrap Friday

Did you notice that I have a new blinkie on the side of my blog??

A few weeks ago I received an e-mail from the CT-lead over at GingerScraps telling me that they really liked my Gallery and she wanted to know if I would consider joining the GingerScraps Store CT.

I was totally SHOCKED! When I put my layouts up around "digi-land" I almost don't expect anyone to even notice them, but apparently, I caught their eye. :) So...I decided that I would join! :) I'm probably totally insane for taking on another STORE CT, but I just couldn't say no. :)

I "officially" started February 1st, and have already gotten to play with a new kit called "My Family, My Heart".



This kit is the February Daily Download that you can download a part of the kit each day, or you can buy the full kit HERE.

I have to say that I fell in love with the colors in this kit! I LOVE Blue and Brown together, and their shades of blue are just so rich and pretty! It makes for a great "boy" kit!! ;)

Here is the layout I did:



Friday's are New Release Days at GingerScraps, so be sure to head on over and check them out. Here are just a few of the kits that will be releasing today.










I sadly didn't get to play with any of them, since I just started, but I would LOVE to see what YOU come up with if you happen to grab any of them. :)

Have a wonderful weekend and of course....Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment