Monday, January 31, 2011

Fresh Baked Brownies 2/1

Wow! It's already February!?! Well I can't think of a better way to start a month off than with Fresh Baked Brownies! Can you? :)

Here are some of the ones I've been able to play with this month:

"Puzzle Me" from Scrappin Daisy:



I love the bold bright colors and the fun crossword elements! Here is my layout:



The next kit I got to play with is from one of Brownie Scraps Guest Bakers Blue Heart Scraps. This kit is called "My Hearts Dream".



I love the browns and glitter in this kit! Very pretty non-traditional Valentines kit! Here is the layout I did with it:



Remember that the Brownie Addicts for February starts tomorrow! Be sure to sign up if you haven't already!!



Here is a sneak peak at the free mini kit you get for signing up. The kit is called "Hello Love". I LOVE the blues and greens in this kit!



And here is the layout I did with Hello Love:



The addicts membership is $10 and right now if you spend $10 you get the February Bakers Collab for FREE! So you can buy the addicts, get 25% off any of the Fresh Baked Brownies AND get the Collab for free! It's a great day for shopping!! Here is a taste of the collab. This is the layout I did and the QP you will get from me when you buy the collab.



No comments:

Post a Comment