Saturday, March 13, 2010

Charmed & Lucky

This weekend Jenn from JennCK has released a new kit called Charmed. This kit has a St. Patricks Day theme to it, but it is a very non-traditional kit.



I love the colors in this kit. It was so easy to find pictures to go along with it, and none of them had anything to do with St. Patricks day! :) Here are the two layouts I did with this kit.





Jenn also has a big sale going on with this kit, and also with her newest template pack "Lucky".


Head over to Scrapbook Bytes and check them out!

Before I end this post I also have some sad news to share with you. This will be the last kit that I preview for you from JennCK. Jenn has decided to no longer have a Creative Team, which is sad news for me. I have truly enjoyed the past 5 months of being on her team. She is an amazing designer and I wish her well as she continues her designs. You will still be able to find her designs at SBB and also at Inspiration Lane. Be sure you continue to check there often for more of Jenn's Designs.

Have a wonderful Weekend, and of course, Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment