Friday, March 12, 2010

Jacabean Kits = an MS donation

This post is appearing on Jackie's blog and I wanted to pass it on to all of you as well. I work with Mandy on two different CT's and she truly is exactly what Jackie says she is! An amazing scrapper and a very sweet and caring person! Here is Jackie's post:



"Can I just say I love CTM Mandy? She's a fantastic scrapper, an amazing blogger, and she has a heart as big as Texas (where she just so happens to live). Mandy is biking for her Mom who has MS. The amazing part is that she is also biking WITH her mom! To read more about why she bikes, and how her mom is able to bike, visit her BikeMS page. So if those reasons weren't enough to make me want to help her in her fundraising goal, today is also her birthday! So starting today, through next Wednesday, Mach 17, ALL proceeds from the sales of my kits will go towards sponsoring Mandy's bike ride. All the money she raises goes directly to the National MS Society. Head on over to Brownie Scraps to pick yourself up a little treat. You'll get a new kit to add to your scrap stash, and you'll help fight MS. If that's not something to smile about, then I don't know what is :) Have a great day!"


"EDIT: I just found out that the owners of Brownie Scraps (Ramona, Leslie & Bethany) have decided to waive all store and PayPal fees for me for the week!!! That means truly 100% of all my sales will go towards Mandy's bike ride! How cool is that?"

So there you have it! An amazing reason to buy some great kits this week! I think this is wonderful incentive to head over to Brownie Scraps and stock up on all the Jacabean Design kits that you've been telling yourself you want! Not only do you get some amazing kits, you are also helping out a great cause! :) Thank you to everyone who buys/donates this week!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment