Friday, March 12, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl from Jacabean Designs

Didn't you all just LOVE Sweet Baby Boy that came out last week?? That is one of my favorite kits, and one I intend to use for Keric's baby layouts that are not done yet!

Well...for all of you who have little girls, Jackie has done a kit that is very similar to Sweet Baby Boy, but this time it's PINK! :)



My step daughters baby pictures have already been scrapped by her Mom, and I didn't have time to bug my sisters and sisters in law for baby pictures of my nieces, so I had to think outside of the box for this kit. It actually is a pretty versatile kit! I mean come on...we ALL have some "girly" pictures that need scrapping right?

So here are the layouts that I did with this kit.





Don't forget that all of Jackie's sale proceeds this week go to the National MS Society AND this kit is also 30% off until Sunday the 14th. TWO great reasons to head over to Brownie Scraps and pick it up!

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment