Monday, March 15, 2010

Ice Princess

When you live in a place like Utah, there are no guarantees about when "Spring" will arrive. This weekend we were "blessed" with 8 inches of snow! I guess we will all be thankful for it when and if Spring actually DOES get here. :)

So if you live in a place like I live in, you will be thankful for this next kit from Britt. Instead of a Spring Kit, she has brought you a Snow Kit, called Ice Princess.


Despite the name, this kit can also be used for little boys. Here are the two layouts I did.



As you can see, one is VERY girly for my step-daughter, and the other one is more boy looking for my Son. You would hardly know I scrapped his layout with a "Princess Kit".

Head on over to Stuff To Scrap and check this cute kit out. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment