Monday, January 10, 2011

CT Call

Aw January! The month of change, goals, resolutions, COLD! Did you make any resolutions this year? I always make them...it's the keeping them that I have a problem with!

Were any of your resolutions have anything to do with Scrapbooking? One of mine did. I want to learn new things, and become better at creating kits. I would love to one day sell my kits somewhere, but I don't know that right now is the best time to be doing that. My little man doesn't have as much patience with me on the computer as he used to, and I'm just so slow at making them! :)

So what were your resolutions? Was one of them to join a CT? I HOPE it was! If you haven't joined one yet, you really need to! Being on a CT has improved my scrapping skills a lot! It's also given me confidence in my scrapping abilities, and I have met some AMAZING people! Women that I truly consider wonderful friends! :)

So...I have some GREAT news for you!! Jackie and Angie are having a Guest CT Call, and they are looking for YOU! :) Jackie and Angie are the designers that I started out with. Jackie gave me my very FIRST CT position! I had applied to LOTS of designers, and was so tired of getting turned down. Jackie gave me a chance, and for that I will be forever grateful! :)

Jackie and Angie are so fun to work with! Being on their CT isn't stressful, it's FUN! We have an amazing team, and you already KNOW how amazing their kits are!

So what do you have to lose?? The call is for 3 months starting in February and going until April. There are 2 different teams you can apply for. The Digi Scrapping Team:



and the Hybrid team:




So no matter what you love to do...we have a place for you!

There are only a couple of weeks left to apply...so hurry and get your applications in! You won't be sorry!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment