Monday, January 24, 2011

YEA! It's FINALLY Tuesday!!

I never thought Tuesday would be a day I looked forward to, but for the last few weeks...it's one of my very favorite days of the week now!

WHY??? Well...if you read my blog very much you will know that Tuesday is the day when all the fun new kits at Brownie Scraps are released AND the ONLY day that they are 25% off!

So here are a few of the new kits for this week that I got to play with.

The first one is "Sweet Nothings" by Angie from Down This Road Designs.



This is truly the ultimate Valentine's Day kit and Chocolate Lovers kit! I love the pink and browns together, and little chocolate elements, are just way too cute!



I also got to play with Ramona's "Farm Country" kit and her Volume Three Templates pack.





I absolutely ADORE both of these kits! I can't say enough about how CUTE this farm kit is! It almost makes me want to MOVE to a farm just so I can scrap more pictures with it! :)

The Templates are wonderful as well. I love the clusters and white space available in these templates. I will be using them again for sure! :)



These are just TWO of the kits that are available in today's Fresh Baked Brownies Head over and check them out! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment