Monday, January 17, 2011

Fresh Baked Brownies

Tomorrow is Brownie Scraps "Fresh Baked Brownie" day! What does that mean? Well... it means that all the new kits that are coming out this week, are 25% off for that day ONLY!

Lucky for you...I have a sneak peek of just SOME of the wonderful kits that are coming out of the oven tomorrow!

First up is Jacabean's "Exquisite".



This kit is a lot like her "Elegance" kit, which if you are like me...you just absolutely ADORE! This kit is monochromatic, and makes some AMAZING winter layouts!



Next is "Got Hair" from Scrappin Daisy.



I love this kit!! The colors are so fun, and perfect for little boys or little girls!

Thankfully my little monkey has NOT found the scissors YET, but I loved this kit so much I re-did his "first haircut" layout.



I love how it turned it! Isn't that clipper element ADORABLE!?

And my final sneak peek for you is "Friends Forever" by Ramona the Pest.



When I saw this kit I immediately thought of Keric and our little dog Chompie. They have always been the best little pals and I am so thankful that they have each other. Sometimes the days get kind of lonely being an "only child" and I'm glad he has a buddy to play with.



So make sure to head over to Brownie Scraps and check out ALL the amazing Fresh Baked Brownies for this week!

Have a wonderful week and of course...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment