Monday, October 18, 2010

Brownie Scraps 2nd Annual Harvest Festival

I LOVE Fall! Don't you? There are so many fun things to do that you can only do during the fall!

Pumpkin patches, corn mazes, colored leaves, hayrides, the list goes on and on! It's just a FUN time of year, and I have one more FUN thing to add to your must do Fall activities. Brownie Scraps Harvest Festival!

This is the 2nd year for the Festival, and it is sure to be just as fun as the first year!



We have lots and lots of fun things planned for the week of the 25th, so set aside some time to come play with us! :)

I am helping with the Cake Walk this year! My "job" was to come up with some prizes, so would you like to see one of the things you could win?

I made some Halloween Clusters:



Looks like fun huh? :) Head over to Brownie Scraps and get signed up! Hope to see you all there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment