Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Divalicious

Do you have a "Diva" at your house? Are YOU a Diva? I have the perfect kit for you then! "Divalicious" is brand new at Brownie Scraps today! Divalicious is a Collab kit by Bethany from Scrappin Daisies, and March from Marni Designs.



This kit is SO girly and SO much fun! I love all the pink and purple and all the "Bling" that comes with this kit!

As you have seen from my other layouts, Keric is anything but girly, so I had to do a page about myself. We tend to forget to scrap about US, but I am trying to be better about doing a page here and there about ME too. :)

So here is my layout using Divalicious.



Right now this HUGE kit is 25% off!! So head over to Brownie Scraps and grab it before the sale ends!

Oh and you might want to check back tomorrow...because I just might have a really FUN freebie to go along with this kit...Just Sayin! :)

Have a wonderful week, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment