Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Playin with Papers

So I have been learning a LOT in my designing class this week, and I thought I would share a little bit of it with you. :)

We have been working on papers, and the thing I have learned the MOST is the importance of texture on your papers! I always put texture on them, but it seems like the textures I have are not great. Some of them hardly show up!

So I invested in some better textures, played around with overlays, soft and hard light and finally came up with some papers that I was proud of! :) I've turned in my 1st weeks assignment, and had so much fun making those papers, I decided to play the Brownie Unbaked Challenge and make a paper pack.

This is the paper pack that I made.



I'm eventually going to do a full size kit with these papers, but for now if you would like the papers that I DO have, you are welcome to them! :) You can grab them HERE

Now I guess I just wait for next weeks assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment