Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick? or Treat?

Happy Halloween!!! Welcome to our Brownie Scraps Institute Blog Train!

My kit is called "Thankful for You" and it is dedicated to my sweet little boy and amazing husband!

This kit has 9 papers, 15 elements, 3 clusters, and 2 Word Arts. This is by far the biggest kit I have made, so I am pretty excited about it! :) Here is a preview of the whole kit:



So what is your "Treat" from me today? Today you get the papers to my kit!



If you would like to grab them, go HERE *Link Expired*

Make sure you check back in a couple of weeks for the elements, the clusters, and the word art!

Happy Halloween!

Here are the rest of the Blog Train Stops:

March
Ramona
Bethany
Charly
Natalee YOU ARE HERE! :)
Becky
Angie
Eileen
Shelly
Kathi
Ashley

4 comments:

  1. I *love* your papers/colors. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kit! Thank you for sharing the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shared this Brownie Institute Blog Train on my blog at http://digiscrapnblogtrain.blogspot.com/2010/11/wednesday-freebie-tour.html

    Thank you for your freebie …

    Sincerely.

    ReplyDelete